The UK has delivered ground-breaking and influential aircraft interiors designs over the years. It’s this innovative spirit and capability that motivated UK aerospace trade association, ADS, to create its Digital Cabin: a virtual interiors capability showcase.
“We are thrilled to be meeting face to face at AIX Hamburg this June”, says Reuben Gomez, ADS aerospace business development lead. We welcome the opportunity to showcase UK innovation at its best from our cabin exhibitors, including some sustainable new technology. The 3D visualisations are incredibly realistic and I can quickly show a number of products from the single cabin geometry, which can be tricky at a physical trade show”.
From pioneering seat concepts to advanced electronics, lighting, and expert contract manufacturers, view UK interior excellence in our Digital Cabin.
Exhibitors include Airtek, a government-funded consortium between Williams Advanced Engineering (WAE), JPA and SWS Aircraft Certification; TT Electronics, STG Aerospace, IPC Mouldings, Flitetec, Future Plastics, Cecence and Bradfor.
Book an appointment with Reuben Gomez to find out more about our Cabin exhibitors: email@example.com.
Meet five of our exhibitors who are also exhibiting at the show:
- Flitetec – Stand 6A13
Flitetec source, make and integrate and are your unique supply chain services partner. Showcasing at AIX the acquisition of an aerospace screen printing company and their range of manufacturing and distribution expertise as well as MX14, a safe aerospace approved water-based cabin solution for Sanitizing, Cleaning & Stain Removal.
- STG – Stand 5A17
There are fantastic reasons to visit the STG Aerospace AIX stand this year:
- Exciting Emergency Exit Marking Innovation: Be the first to see their brand new saf-Tglo® emergency floor path marking product development. It’s a world first. Your passenger experience, design house and cabin design teams will want to see this!
- Universal Lighting: Grab the first opportunity to experience their new suite of smart, modular universal LED lighting solutions that provide truly flexible systems for your aircraft.
- Business Jets: Learn about their new emergency exit system package for VIP interiors with full customisation options to make your interiors unique.
- Plus visit their stand for a chance to win a pair of Ray-Ban Sunglasses!
- Bradfor Ltd – Stand Hall B7 D10
Bradfor Ltd are really looking forward to attending. AIX Expo is always an excellent opportunity to meet with their customers, build on existing relationships and develop new ones within the aircraft interiors sector.
- IPC Mouldings – Stand Hall B7 D10
Northern Ireland based IPC Mouldings are delighted to be back exhibiting at the AIX Expo this year after a short hiatus. It is one of the ‘must attend’ events for the aircraft interiors sector and they are looking forward to seeing the new trends, innovations and technologies in the industry.
- TT Electronics – Stand 2E29
Airlines are constantly challenged to enhance the passenger experience through technology, especially in seat controls, signage and ambience. TT Electronics aircraft interior solutions are driven by light-guide technology providing high impact cabin interfaces and illumination, combining capacitive touch, secret-until-lit and mood lighting solutions.
Bringing 3D technology to SMEs
“3D web technology brings the virtual cabin to life and allows SMEs to get involved and to market themselves in a way that’s cost effective, fresh and engaging”, says ADS Marketing Manager, Nicola Green. There’s still time to become a Digital Cabin exhibitor for AIX Hamburg 2022. Contact Nicola to find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org.